- • Gas side - 24" x 18" Cooking area (432 sq. in.)
- • Charcoal side - 22" x 18" Cooking area (396 sq. in.); charcoal ignited by 26,000 BTU gas burner •
- 120 VAC/12 Volt Hot Surface Ignition
- •Diamond Sear cooking grids
- •Cast S.S. burners
- •Back-lit control knobs
- •Interior halogen lights(on the gas side)
Why Choose Fire Magic
What sets the difference between Fire Magic and other grills is you are making a long and lasting purchase and they have the industry's best and longest warranty. Fire Magic prides itself on their consumers knowing they are making a lifetime purchase that Fire Magic Grills are an investment that will last many years to come. Fire Magic Grills are made for consumers in mind who demand and expect the best. All of Fire Magic products are made with highly skills craftsmanship with care, passion, and customer satisfaction in mind. Fire Magic Grills are made, built, and constructed with the highest quality of stainless steel along with precise detail in design and innovation. Each grill has the ability to perform at the highest temperatures for the longest time of any other outdoor barbecue grills. Fire Magic's excellent technology and construction has set the grill industry standard for more than 75 years, which still stands to be true to this day. All grills are proudly crafted in the U.S.A. and come standard with the following features:
- All high-quality 304 stainless steel construction resists oxidation and corrosion
- Best warranty in the industry – lifetime warranty on cast stainless steel burners, cooking grids and stainless steel housing
- Heavy-duty, stick-resistant Diamond Sear stainless steel cooking grids provide an optimal heating surface
- Advanced heat distribution system featuring proprietary stainless steel Flavor Grids that minimize flare ups common with briquette systems.
- More cooking area than other same-sized grills lets you easily cook an entire meal all at once
- The most BTU’s per square inch with control to cook up to 1,000 degrees and down to 200 degrees – sear a steak and bake a cake.
- All gas units compatible with Natural or L.P gas – field convertible
- Unique “5 Ways to Cook” system allows you to grill, sear, smoke, rotisserie cook and even charcoal grill
- Compact grease collection system prevents grease fires and provides safe and easy clean up
FIRE MAGIC® OUTDOOR GRILL WARRANTY HIGHLIGHTS
Cast stainless steel burners, Choice stainless steel u-shaped burners, Diamond Sear and rod stainless steel cooking grids,
and stainless steel housings.
FIFTEEN (15) YEAR WARRANTY
Brass valves, inner liners, manifold assemblies, porcelain housings (including ovens and barbecue faces),
and backburner assemblies (except ignition parts).
TEN (10) YEAR WARRANTY
Electric grills, including stainless steel cooking grids and housings.
Built-In Griddles (except ignition system) are warranted for ten years.
FIVE (5) YEAR WARRANTY
Flavor grids, infrared burners in the grill, Charcoal stainless steel grills and Smokers (except for the charcoal pan,
charcoal grid, wood pellet screen, thermometer and ash tray; which are warranted for one (1) year).
THREE (3) YEAR WARRANTY
Side burners and all other Fire Magic® grill components (except ignition and electronic parts).
ONE (1) YEAR WARRANTY
Ignition systems (except batteries), electronic components (including lights & thermometers) and grill accessories.
This warranty applies to the original purchaser with proof of purchase and to single family residential use only.
For additional information regarding this warranty, or to place a warranty claim contact your authorized Fire Magic® dealer
***ATTENTION CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS***
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.