Phoenix Grills Stainless Steel Natural Gas SDRIV4LDDN
- Regular price
- Price: $879.00 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Price: $879.00 USD
- Unit price
All orders are tax free, & free shipping on orders $1000 or more.
BEST PRICE GUARANTEE! If you find it cheaper, call us at 888-999-2952 and we’ll match and or beat it!
Due to delays in shipping and manufacturing caused by Covid-19, our suppliers are unable to keep large inventory stocks, they are making orders as they come in. Wait times are longer than expected. We are doing our best to get it to you as soon as possible. Please Call, Text or E-mail us for estimated ship dates
This Deal Ends In:
- Riveted stainless steel grill head mounted on a stainless steel four legged cart with two wheels.
- Two stainless steel drop down shelves.
- Electronic Ignition.
- Includes 12 feet hose with quick disconnect coupler.
- 25,000 BTU's
- 400 Square Inch Cooking Surface
- ProFire Grills and MHP have designed this heavy-duty Cast Aluminum Drip Pan that sits over the burners. Heat rises around the Drip Pan, making it virtually flare-up free. Pour water into the Drip Pan. Once hot, it steams the food.
- Solid Brass Valve and Bucket provide easy draining & disposal of the drip pan’s fluids.
- MHP’s unique Stainless Steel Mesh Cooking Grid offers over 400 sq. inches of cooking area and provides a smooth surface to cook fish, veggies or any food.
- Solid brass Dual Valve provides separate left and right heat control from 250 to 500 degrees.
- 25,000 BTU Dual Stainless Steel Burner provides precise heat for both sides of the grilling area.
- An Electronic Ignition System with stainless steel gas collector box provides dependable starts.
- Providing further control of the grill temperature are these Vents with a damper slide.
- Stainless Steel Heat Indicator monitors the grill's temperature.
- MHP invented the swivel Sta-Kool Stainless Steel Handle, which makes it safe and easy to open the lid.
- Two Stainless Steel Side Shelves are included to offer more outdoor cooking space.
Why Choose Phoenix GrillsModern Home Products (Part Of Phoenix Grills) was founded in the 1950's. At the infancy of the company it created decorative outdoor gas lighting for residential. As the gas lighting business grew, the founders looked for other ways to use gas in outdoor products. The very first gas grill was introduced in 1960 of a round design and being 22.5 inches in diameter with a hood design for charcoal grills of the time. MHP spent three years designing the first rectangular gas grill with a hinged lid in 1963 for a more efficient grill. MHP grills will withstand the most harsh of climates and environments while offering a lifetime of trouble-free service and cooking device that will exceed you and your families outdoor cooking time and time again. While MHP was the first in outdoor gas grills, residential gas lighting, and replacement parts, they pride themselves on having to develop the high of quality product.
Warranty (SDRIV4LDD, SDRIVDD Models)
10-YEAR WARRANTY ON THE FOLLOWING:
(Against Rust Through)
- Stainless Steel Grill Top & Bottom •
- Stainless Steel Control Panel •
- Stainless Steel Column & Base •
- Stainless Steel Burner •
- Stainless Steel Drop Down Shelves •
- Stainless Steel Cooking Grid •
- Cast Aluminum Drip Pan
1-YEAR WARRANTY ON THE FOLLOWING:
All other Components including; Ignition System
- • Gas Valves •
- Knobs •
- Drain Valve •
- Thermometer •
- Grease Bucket •
- Hose & Regulator •
- Wheels •
- Casters •
- Handle End Caps
***MANUFACTURER WARRANTY CONTINUED***
Grills in a commercial, community or multi tenant applications will have a 1 year warranty on all parts. WHAT IS NOT COVERED: Surface Corrosion & Discoloration • Transportation and shipping cost • Labor for replacement or repairs • Damage from accident, misuse, alteration, abuse, improper installation or storage • Removal and reinstallation costs • Finishes on surface that are damaged by improper installation, improper storage, accident, misuse, abuse or alteration • Inoperable due to improper installation or storage • The costs of a service call to diagnose a problem • All warranties are non-transferable and apply only to the original purchaser • Warranties are null and void if grills are put into commercial or community use. This warranty does not imply or assume any responsibility for consequential damages that might result from use, misuse, or improper installation of this cooking appliance. This warranty does not cover claims, which do not involve defective workmanship or materials, bill of sale, cancelled check, or payment record should be kept to verify purchase date and establish warranty period.
***ATTENTION CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS***